Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

What does it mean while the error message reads Code C000.

Customer Question
What does it mean...

What does it mean while the error message reads Code C000

Technician's Assistant: Is your printer displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Only tried to print the one job since yesterday. I have turned off both the computer and the printer and restarted them. The same support code message remains.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Don't know. I don't believe this printer is two years installed.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
3/10/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.