Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need a tech to come to my apartment and set up my new

Customer Question
I need a tech...

I need a tech to come to my apartment and set up my new printer scanner HP Envy 4520

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your printer when you try to scan?

It is a new printer and I. Don't no how to set it up

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I don't know how to do any of that stuff. I need a tech to come set it up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My address is 3455 S Corona st Englewood

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/9/2018
Technician: Jason Jones, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jason Jones, Technician

Welcome to JustAnswer.com. My name is***** give me a minute or two to look over your case. If there are any more details that you wish to give me regarding your case, type them in the box below and click the 'reply to expert' button.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt. The remote service is guaranteed to to help and fix your problem.

Thank you,
Jason

I am sorry, but we do not send techs out. I can however, work with you on this website to help you connect the printer.

May I ask how the printer is connected to your system? (usb, wifi, network, etc)