Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have two separate hp printers that quit printing. Both…

Customer Question
I have two separate...

I have two separate hp printers that quit printing. Both have messages about a paper jam and there is no paper jam.

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

Officejet 6812 and Officejet 6962

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?

Started about 3 days ago

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I'm on pc's in my home so never I guess

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Another message I would get is shutoff printer incorrectly when I did shut off with just the button.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/10/2018
Technician: Md. Sadique, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it took so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.