Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Hpenvy5530 got infested with small gats under the glass of…

Customer Question
Hpenvy5530 got infested with...

Hpenvy5530 got infested with small gats under the glass of printer Can this be cleaned up?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hpenvy 5530 e-al-in-one series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just discovered tis yesterday, so don't know how llong t has been aas we are only here a short time

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

What udate ? i never received ne that I knw of

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

We cannot get the gnats out from under the glass ?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 day by:
3/10/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No, I don't need the answer now. I trashed my printer and disposed of it as you took too long to follow up.
I could not bring back into my house as contained some gnats that ruined the glass and internal items. It took me awhile to
get my house de-bugged from the bugs.