Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Paper size does not match the paper source settings" Epson…

Quot;Paper size does not...

Quot;Paper size does not match the paper source settings"

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson 3600

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

Yesterday and today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

? My wife's computer. I think she just did this perhaps 2 days ago

3/9/2018
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please try the instructions in the link below and let me know the response.

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CF73201~faq-00009C5-et3600

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>
The paper size message did disappear and a sheet of paper did run through the printer, but I still cannot get the printer to accept printing from my computer
Sorry, I didn't see the $39 quote. I do not want this to happen.

Please click on the below link, it will open a new web page. Over there you will see I agree button. Click the button and you will get an option to Run or Save. Please click on Run and follow the instructions.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=dae98912-667a-43b0-80ea-24bf7d8fb054

Thank you.

Customer/p>
I think we are finished. I will figure this out by myself. Thank you.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I will cancel the Remote support for you.

Thank you.

Customer/p>