Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Unable to print from files or even print screen. Epson Work…

Customer Question
Unable to print from...

Unable to print from files or even print screen

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson Work Force WF_7620

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Epson printer?

About a full day or more

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

It has been sometime, even though I get message to automatic update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I plan on doing some two sided printing, but I can wait to another time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/9/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>