Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Pixma MX922 serial # AFEG69140 that I purchased in…

Hi, I have...

Hi, I have a Pixma MX922 serial # AFEG69140 that I purchased in February. I am getting printer error and told to turn off the device, open paper outlet tray and turn it on again. I have done this numerous times with no luck. New printer, important business and outta luck here!

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Listed in message above your message Its canon

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

I printed a one page document yesterday a.m., tried a second and this is when it started. No problem prior to that.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

When its time for updates its an automatic, unless I'm missing something Not overly techy LOL

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

3/9/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

done
waiting
Connecting I will let you know when we see what this does

Thank you

Thank you

Richard, Technician
Didn't work so will securely connect

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

ID 684 629 750 PW 9117