Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Epson 4740 printer error 031800. Keeps making me turn

Customer Question
Epson 4740 printer error...

Epson 4740 printer error 031800

Technician's Assistant: Is your 4740 displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

Keeps making me turn printer off and on

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Just tried firmware but in doing that gave error and made me turn off and on

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I was printing maps and it just quit

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/9/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please