Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My HP 3050A Deskjet no longer turns on when I boot up my…

My HP 3050A Deskjet...

My HP 3050A Deskjet no longer turns on when I boot up my computer. When I turn it on and command a print with a document on the screen, it will not print.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

I have a PC running windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your 3050A?

A few weeks.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I updated from your website a few hours ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Oops! I misunderstood. I updated my Operating System last year. I updated the printer drivers this evening, hoping that would take care of the problem.
It is getting late. I will check my email in the morning.
3/9/2018
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Richard, Technician
It still won't print. The screen says it can't connect to the printer.
The printer just turned off. I turned it on again, still won't print. It turned off again.
I'll try you again later.
I am back. Any other suggestions?

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

ID 688(###) ###-####
Do I need to do anything else before you contact me? I have been waiting for some time.
I am tired of waiting. I will try again another day.

HI there

It was 10 hours before you replied to me, I was not online then sorry.

Let me know when you are please