Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

There help needed. Epson XP410. Today just trying to hook up…

Customer Question
Hey there help needed ...

Hey there help needed

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson XP410

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP410?

Today just trying to hook up to new laptop and change colour settings

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Never just hooked it up now and i dont have disc drive

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/9/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

What is the problem with the printer?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Ink is low but need to set printer to black and white pls
No to remote access

If the color ink is low, the cartridge will need to be replaced. Is the printer not printing now with an error or message that color ink is empty?

No need to remote access

Is the problem that the printer will not print due to detecting an empty ink cartridge?

No thanks and I would like the $5 refund
Pls confirm