Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer will not print from my Mac, shows sitting idle.

My printer will not...

My printer will not print from my Mac, shows sitting idle

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Just recently

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Thank you
3/9/2018
tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

The best option will be to use a secure remote screen connection to troubleshoot the issue, this will require downloading a screen connect app to get us started. Will that be okay?

You can reply to me here by typing in the box below please

thanks
Did you get the Cc info, was entered twice, please charge me once, thanks
Hello, Randy, still there?
you will need to accept the remote assistance offer please.
I accepted the remote offer, put in my Visa card twice, so far have paid $5.00 and just be charged another $39.00

yes, for some reason the payment failed.

What is the problem with my Visa card, did it go thru, just used it a couple of hrs ago, it was fine!

Im sorry about that, it seems there was an issue with the payment form. Sometimes the issuing card company declines the transaction for security purposes.

what do you want me to do, use another card, are you sure the previous times it didn’t go thru?

yes, it shows failed on my end.

Will it accept American Express?

I think so,

Does it want a 3 or 4 digit number?
This is for security number?

Im not sure, I can only see the replies here on my screen.

Customer support will be glad to help.

Contact >

tyroneboman
tyroneboman, Technician
I put it in
IS THAT THE $39.00?

that worked, we can use Teamviewer for the remote access.

Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download and run please> then reply here with the 9 digit access code and password.http://download.teamviewer.com/download/version_12x/TeamViewer.dmg

Did it work?

yes, thank you. Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download and run please> then reply here with the 9 digit access code and password.http://download.teamviewer.com/download/version_12x/TeamViewer.dmg

Thanks, ***** ***** able to get in ok?

I will need you to download and run the Teamviewer app and then let me know the access code please. Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download and run please> then reply here with the 9 digit access code and password.http://download.teamviewer.com/download/version_12x/TeamViewer.dmg

You can see the screen, is that ok?

no,

I thought you had remote access

no, we have to use the teamviewer app.

I’m not familiar with how to do that
Randy, i’m Sorry , this is why I called you for help, I can’t stay on much longer, have kids to put to bed!

follow these steps please> Click on the blue link below and allow the remote session to download and run please> then reply here with the 9 digit access code and password.http://download.teamviewer.com/download/version_12x/TeamViewer.dmg

I will need someone to come to my house to do this, very unhappy
SORRY. I'M DONE
Okay,
No, I was not happy, no results, was on line with rep for over an hour and stlll had to pay $43.00! Then there was an issue that they tried many times to put my Visa card thru, Bank of America thought it was being hacked, and canceled my Visa, thinking it had been hacked! I wound up having to use my American Express card. I know have to call my accounts that I pay monthly with my Visa card, and have to change my number that I pay with, causing me a lot of time & trouble! Your agent Randy was very nice, but unfortunately did not help me at all!