Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Canon MG5522 Printer is in my list of available printers…

Customer Question
My Canon MG5522 Printer...

My Canon MG5522 Printer is in my list of available printers in my Chromebook, but it is listed as "Offline." I cannot get it changed to "Online" so that I can print.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your MG5522: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Dont know. How do I do that

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all, well, that and how to keep me from pulling my hair out!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/9/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.