Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am trying to align checks that are supposed to line up…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to align checks that are supposed to line up exactly and it is just not happening. I think the cannon printer is off.

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

I have a MG2924

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

I just started the process and started a new job today. It is not lining up exactly when I put in the check paper.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I had Dell check it several months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that pretty much it!

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/9/2018
Technician: Robert M., Consultant replied 6 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your printer question. All I ask is that you please give me a 5 star rating when satisfied. thank you :)

There is a place to adjust the check printing in every software

Which software are you using?

Microsoft

what microsoft program?