Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Is there a way to set up my printer on my iPad Air? If so,

Hello. Is there a...
Hello. Is there a way to set up my printer on my iPad Air? If so, how? I have looked for instructions online, but they weren’t clear. Thank you.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do still need help. :)

Only certain printers can work through Airprint.

What is the make/model of the printer?

It’s a Dell C2665dnf Color MFP XPS.

Your printer is Airprint capable.

If the printer is on the same WiFi network as the iPad then you can bring up the item that you wish to print and select Print then it will find that printer.

It is, but I am not getting an option to print.

Are you sure it is on the same network?

If it is on a guest network then it is not the same or if one is on the 2.4ghz and another on the 5ghz

It’s on the same network.

Try downloading the Dell Mobile Print app from the app store and use it to print

Okay, I did that. Do I need to shut my iPad down then restart it?

No, try it now.

Harry, Engineer
Thank you, ***** ***** able to print an image from my photos, but have not been able to print a page from the Internet.