Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Have Canon MG6220. I had to remove the paper tray and I

Customer Question
Have Canon MG6220. I...

Have Canon MG6220. I had to remove the paper tray and I can't figure out how to put it back

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Macbook Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG6220?

Just happened a few moments ago

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1017

It's version 10.13.3. I just can't get the tray to go back into the printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just how to get the tray to slide back into the printer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/9/2018
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

The main paper tray slides in like a sled. Please see the diagrams at the following link and let me know if that helps:

click here

Also, look closely at how the paper is aligned in the tray - if the paper is not aligned properly it could block the tray snapping into place.

Please let me know if that helps or if you need further assistance.