Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I am having trouble with my Epson wf-2750. i HAVE IT

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble with my Epson wf-2750. I AM SURE i HAVE IT CONNECTED CORRECT. i AM UNABLE TO PRINT FROM MY COMPUTER OR COPY,AND WHEN IT DO COPY IT COPIES TWO OF THE DOCUMENT ON ONE PAGE .

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

ANY HELP WILL BE APPRACATED.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-2750?

THREE WEEKS.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

YESTARDAY

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/9/2018
Technician: Syseng, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Syseng
Syseng, Engineer

My name is David.

Since it also prints two copies when you make copies, it sounds like the issue is with the printer. So next I recommend a power reset as that will drain errors from memory and may resolve the issue. Unplug the

printer power cord and unplug all peripherals. Then leave the printer for about 5 minutes to let all

power drain. Then plug the printer power cord into a wall socket (not a

surge protector or power strip) and then plug the printer back into all

peripherals. Then power up the printer and test to see if the issue is

resolved.

Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

David.