Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How to clear a paper jam in an MG770. Cannon MG7720. Just…

Customer Question
How to clear a...

How to clear a paper jam in an MG770

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Cannon MG7720

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MG7720?

Just happeed

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that there is a paper jammed and I can't reach it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/9/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.