Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Nothing is wrong with my email. I am having trouble with my…

Customer Question
Nothing is wrong with...

Nothing is wrong with my email. I am having trouble with my printer. It won't print from my laptop, but will print from my phone. What do I do?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Comcast

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Either my

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Phone or my laptop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not need help with my email. I need help with my printing not printing.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/8/2018
Technician: bengmugenr,
 replied 4 months ago
bengmugenr
What's operating system running on your computer? If Windows, do you see the printer under Control Panel > Devices and Printers? If macOS, odmyou see the printer under System Preferences > Printers and Scanners?
Windows 10