Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The problem is with my printer. I put in new ink and the…

Customer Question
The problem is with...

The problem is with my printer. I put in new ink and the things are coming out distorted.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? If so, what do they say?

No error message. There are lines running threw everything and the color is off. Faces are all coming out brown, dark brown

Technician's Assistant: The last time you changed your cartridges, did you replace them with new ones or refill the old ones?

Always new ones

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/9/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.