Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My printer Epson XP=440 stopped working two days ago,

Customer Question
My printer Epson XP=440...

My printer Epson XP=440 stopped working two days ago, nothing unusal was happening. Now I can not reset Wi-Fi and printer will not work.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your XP=440: wirelessly or by USB?

It was connecting wirelessly, not I can not reset the WiFi code

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I only bought it a couple of months ago, so never, but I am not having any luck with get a printer driver update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, just tell me what to do, this is not my best area of knowledge

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/9/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

To late, solved it myself . Thanks anyway. Won’t call you again. Bye