Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I had trouble with my Epson printer and the number I found…

Customer Question
I had trouble with...

I had trouble with my Epson printer and the number I found to call was said to be no longer in service and so I went to the next Epson 800 number and got someone in India who had me let him into my computer, something I rarely do, but I thought they were with Epson. The first thing he told me was that I had over 4,000 viruses on my computer and printer but I know that I don't and began to suspect something but before I could end the contact, He pulled up my husbands social security number. I turned off my computer but he was able to see it and copy I of that I am certain. What can I do?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/9/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.