Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

The printer will not print. Usb. I have no. I only use the…

Customer Question
The printer will not...

The printer will not print

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Usb

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I have no

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I only use the printer for business purposes such as briefs on policies

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/8/2018
Technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What operating system do you use?

windows 7

Please follow the steps here

Please switch of your printer

Hold the windows button + R and type in services.msc and hit enter

Look for print spooler and right click on it and stop the service

Now go to c:\windows\system32\spool\Printers and delete all in there

Now go back to services and start the print spooler again

Turn on your printer and test again

Did you do the steps above?