Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an HP Office Jet 8715 printer and I need to replace…

Customer Question
I have an HP...

I have an HP Office Jet 8715 printer and I need to replace the black ink cartridge, and I can't remember how to do it. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your OfficeJet?

Not the first time, but it was a long time ago and I can't remember how to do it.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

I remember doing that the last time, but I can't figure out how to open it. I am NOT getting an error message, just a message that tells me to replace the black ink cartridge.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.