Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Canon mp560 prints via eather net but is off line with my…

Customer Question
Canon mp560 prints via...

Canon mp560 prints via eather net but is off line with my network. Computer is macbook os 10.6.8. Driver is 11.7.1.0 newly installed. printer is connected to network. Ink levels show on my laptop. That's what is going on!

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MP560?

Two weeks

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your jo-1020

Unsure But update icon says that no new updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Thank you but nothing else comes to mind

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions given below.

1. Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
  2. Choose Print & Fax (or Print & Scan) or Printers & Scanners.
  3. Hold down the Control key as you click in the list at the left, then choose “Reset printing system” from the menu that appears.
  4. Then, click the + (plus sign that you see on the Printers & Scanners window, and not on the keyboard) sign to add printer. Select your printer from the list.
    Note : Make sure that you are resetting the printing system before adding the printer.

Then, try printing and let me know if the issue persists.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>