Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My black printer heads are blurry .I have cleaned them

Customer Question
My black printer heads...

My black printer heads are blurry .I have cleaned them several times and they come out with missing lines and blurry. Should I try another cartridge?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson workforce 545.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

About a week. The black cartridge is new.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have not done that.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/8/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the printer (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the printer, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

can not operate now, need to replace an empty cartridge.
Will try later.

No problem, I will mark this question to remain open so If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service for now by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you