Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It's telling me to insert cassette 1871, Cannon Pixma 490.

It's telling me to...

It's telling me to insert cassette 1871,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Cannon Pixma 490

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

Just got it yesterday brand new in box

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

A few day's ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

I had a hp printer on it. And it worked for a couple of months and than just quit.

3/8/2018
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please follow the instructions in the link below.

http://ugp01.c-ij.com/ij/webmanual/ErrorCode/MX490%20series/EN/ERR/1871.html

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!