Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My husbadn brought an HP Color Laserjet 2600n, and of course…

Customer Question
My husbadn brought an...

My husbadn brought an HP Color Laserjet 2600n, and of course there was no manual. I tried to use my head and figure how how to load the paper tray myself. In the process I seem to have jammed the paper tray in the "legal" position and also forced forward a tray in the front that now I cannot push back in. Was working fine until I pulled out the paper tray.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

MAC AIR

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your LaserJet?

Just today.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on your model

Which model? Computer or printer?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Well, I feel like a fool.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/8/2018
Technician: Micky, Lead Systems Engineer replied 5 months ago
Micky
Micky, Lead Systems Engineer

Hello!

I understand you had some issue with the paper tray. Don't worry, it happens!

Dealers usually add a single help page...redirecting to the online documentation for further help.... :-/

I found the manual on the following link:

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c00295405

If you check it (is a PDF), on page 41 there are instructions and images on how to load the paper tray.

Let me know if this fix the issue or if you need further help :)

Best Regards,

Micky