Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot activate office 365, I am not sure how to answer…

I cannot activate office...

I cannot activate office 365

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your office equipment?

I am not sure how to answer that. I purchased Office 365 and downloaded it several times without success in activation.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your office equipment? What have you tried so far?

Since yesterday ~ I had a copy of publisher and a file ready to complete but it keeps saying it was not valid.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

Office 365, which I ordered online yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No unless you consider the order for a new one is an update.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, will I be able to use the file I am trying to complete and send?

3/8/2018
John, Printer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Which version of Office 365 is it?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It should be the latest version of Office 365 and it is installed on Windows 10. It is/should be a replacement for what I currently have but cannot open either.

Is it Home or personal or Business or Pro Plus version ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK, I updated payment info. What's next?The Office 365 is home.

It seems you have tried to correct the payment error but it still shows payment issue so lets first continue in this chat.

Is this office 365 installed on any other devices?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
NO

From which website did you download this office 365 ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
From microsoft if I remember correctly.

In that case i will remote access to your computer and check it directly then you can clear the payment issue.Is that OK with you ?

Please give me a moment to create a remote support link and send it to you to connect to your computer.

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=46236e2d-f712-4d1e-a98e-4b4b07bf2de3 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi John,Are we finished? Except for rating you?

Could you please click on the remote support link again to connect because i need to check one more setting.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
P.S. What was the problem????
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
where do I do that (check on the SR assistance?

Please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=46236e2d-f712-4d1e-a98e-4b4b07bf2de3 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

John, Printer Support Specialist

Microsoft office issue solved using remote support.

Sincerely,

John, Printer Support Specialist