Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I would like to buy a print head for my Kodak 5500. Kodak…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to buy a print head for my Kodak 5500

Technician's Assistant: What Kodak model do you have?

Kodak 5500

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kodak?

The message on the printer says I need a new print head

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You can purchase the replacement printhead from my link below

https://www.amazon.com/Paddsun-Refurbished-Kodak-Printhead-Printer/dp/B075SDCY6Y

Which is for your printer.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you