Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't connect my Epson printer to my computer. can you…

Customer Question
I can't connect my...

I can't connect my Epson printer to my computer. can you help?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Epson printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wirelessly

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

One week ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/8/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 4 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please