Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have tried to set up canon 2560printer and I have

Customer Question
I have tried to...

I have tried to set up canon 2560printer and I have installed all the relevant drivers. It says the printer is ready but it still comes up with printer not responding when I try to print.

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your 2560: wirelessly or by USB?

I;m not sure. there is no cord to connect by usb. I don't have a wireless device

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Have just done that I think

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 6 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

If you are not using a wireless network or wireless device, you have to get a printer USB cable to connect the printer directly to the computer. Please get it from a nearby store, or if you have an old printer with you, please check one from the old printer.

Connect it with the USB cable, install the printer driver and try printing again.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>