Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

G'day, Rodney's have just purchased an XP-440 printer and…

Customer Question
Rodney's my name I...

Rodney's my name I have just purchased an XP-440 printer and I'm wanting to know how to put it together so far i've installed the ink cartridges an your guide to continue the next steps please

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your XP-440?

No the printer is just out of the BOX!!

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages? Are you able to open the lid that covers the cartridges on your printer?

Yes and the image on the front is displaying the ? on the RHS and The LHS is "printed copies" typed below is OK proceed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

How about, now I can open for more info the Users Guide (PDF) eh

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/8/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Is this printer going to be connected over a wireless network, or directly to your computer with a USB cable?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.