Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer service not available. Workforce Pro WF 3720. Just…

Customer Question
Printer service not available ...

Printer service not available

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Workforce Pro WF 3720

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WorkForce?

Just tonight

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Don't recall updating it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/8/2018
Technician: Michelle, Printer Expert replied 4 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Printer Expert

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

how is printer connected to computer..usb or wifi

wifi
do want to give you access to my computer is there another way
do not want to give you access to my computer

if you get a remote assistance service popup, you may choose to ignore as its an optional service and the popup is generated automatically by the website and not me

i will continue to assist you on chat

what happens when you try to print

does it give an error message

thank yes continue by chat

what happens when you try to print

does it give an error message

What Operating System (OS) is running on the computer?

well my husband just told me he was having problems earlier and he would delete and then he would reinstall, so that's what I tried to do, but now the printer isn't showing up as an option to install. It appears I must first install, but per my mac no printer is available to install
im not sure its a MAC

follow these steps on printer first

Press the home button,

Press the wifi icon. 47

. Select Wi-Fi (Recommended).

Select Start Setup or Change Settings.

Select Wi-Fi Setup Wizard.

Select the name of your wireless network or select Enter Manually to enter the name manually. Use the displayed keypad to enter your network name.

Select the Password ***** and enter your wireless password ***** the displayed keypad.

let me know if it shows as connected to your wifi

it said connected

ok now on the mac try to add the printer

let me know if it gets added or not

it did get added and it is now printing
Thank You!

I hope I’ve provided the information you were seeking. Feel free to ask if you have any question. Please provide a rating for the service, effort and the time by clicking on the stars located on the upper right corner of this page. In case the problem still persist or you have more question then simply use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button on justanswer email and I will be happy to answer your question. Thank you

thanks for using the service