Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Workforce WF-2760 and am trying to set up it to…

Customer Question
I have a Workforce...

I have a Workforce WF-2760 and am trying to set up it to scan to my laptop email but not doing it right. Can this one do it. I was told it could on purchasing.

Technician's Assistant: Is there an error code on your WorkForce when you try to scan?

I press scan....computer...takes me to select computer but it takes me to usb connection which I have but its set up with wifi .....I change format to email it seems ok but because I cant put in select computer details its a problem

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Just bought printer yesterday and did the registration then

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to make it work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
It wont let me ...select a computer. All it lets me do is press usb connection which its not as its wifi to my laptop
With the unselected computer space and email select i then press scan button but i get message of...select a computer...again...I again press select a computer and i press ok...but takes me back to beginning
I need to be able to add....my computer details which is what????
Do i send it to cloud to get it to email and if so it says the destination account info is not set up in your epson connect account. I need to be led through. Im old fashioned and would like to have verbal help if possible
Im still here waiting for a response....
3/8/2018
Technician: Richard, Technician replied 6 months ago
Richard, Technician

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens when you try to do this?

Please let me know

Thank you

I have got it fixed by technician over phone. Thank you. ruth

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.