Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a PanDigital Photo Link scanner. When I insert a

Customer Question
I have a PanDigital...

I have a PanDigital Photo Link scanner. When I insert a photo, it reads/scans a 1/4 inch and stops. What is wrong?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Epson wf-2540

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your WF-2540?

Just hooked up the Pandigital scanner

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I'm confused;I have a Pandigital Photolink scanner model #PANSCN05 not scanning

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
WE seem to be working at cross purposes here, I tried inserting a Polaroid photo into my Pandigital scanner. It proceeds about 1/4 of an inch and stops. Any help ?
3/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 4 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.