Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I put in new ink cartridges and now. I put innew cartridges…

Customer Question
I put in new...

I put in new ink cartridges and now

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

I put innew cartridges and it wont work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/8/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 6 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

What problem are you having with the printer?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

i put in a new cartridge and now my printer wont work .the 39.00 has been deducted from my bank account but Ididn't get my printer fixed will you please fix it now.
.
I was paid on this site earlier in the week and $5.00 was paid I didn't have timethen and 7 days passed and the $39.00 was deducted
please give some kind of response so I know you are there
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do I have an epson wotkforce 2639 and I had to put cartridges in for the first time since I bought it and it doesn’t work. I want it to just straight out print and it won’t do anything. My WiFi is not working right now so I can’t get on line.

With the printer powered on, remove the power cord from the back.

Wait 2 minutes

Plug back in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the error?i

I have already paid. The 39.00 please connect and fix

Wait 2 minutes

Do you still have the error?i

Correction epson work force 2630. The unplugging the cord did not help.

How old is the printer?

Having trouble with my phones please call 773 820 2158 That is a cellular line.

How old is the printer?

Technician: Joel Kalman, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Joel Kalman
Joel Kalman, Engineer

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I can help you solve your problem. It looks like you still need assistance.

How is your printer connected: USB, Ethernet, or wireless?

Hello. My name is Joel. I am sorry that you have been having difficulties. I can help you solve your problem. Do you still need assistance?