Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

How can I hook my printer up to my laptop? Canon pixma

Customer Question
How can I hook...

How can I hook my printer up to my laptop?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Canon pixma TS9100

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Pixma?

I just brought it this morning

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I don’t know I just brought it today

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just to connect to my laptop

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/8/2018
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.