Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Printer use. One minute. Pixmamx 492. Years

Printer use Technician's Assistant:...

Printer use

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

One minute

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Pixmamx 492

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

Years

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
what is going on I am confused
3/7/2018
Nathan, Engineer

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the problem you're having with the printer? The model is showing here but no description of the issue.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Printer will not activate when requested/might or might not wort sometime for hours.

Do you get any particular error message/code showing on either the printer or the computer?
If you try to make a photocopy directly from the glass, how does that come out?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
check again just said yes to $5.00 and $39.00

It was 5 to post your question, the rest of the chat fee you agreed to on the payment page.

The remote is an extra 39 on top of those. That is what didn't go through, but this may not be something that can be fixed remotely anyway, I need more information first, please.

Nathan, Engineer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
one minute and you can call
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
you can call now
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
should I call you

Please send a phone number where I may reach you

Were you able to get the wifi restarted and the printer connected?
If not, then you'll need to reinstall via usb cable,

or replace the printer. I can recommend replacement options as well if needed.

Nathan, Engineer