Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It’s a canon laser printer and the orange light flashes

Customer Question
It’s a canon laser...

It’s a canon laser printer and the orange light flashes continually. The printer has never been used.

Technician's Assistant: What Canon model do you have?

Image class lbp6230dw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Canon printer?

A day or so, each time I turn it on

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I was printing from my phone, now my iPad, I think I’m up to date but I can check

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Printers
3/8/2018
Technician: Karthik, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me how many time the orange light is flashing on the printer?

It keeps flashing, doesn’t stop

Do you find any sequence when the light flashes? the reason why I am asking is most of the canon printer flashes different number of times for certain operation. Let me share you a support article which will give you better understanding, Please click this link below: http://www.redrivercatalog.com/infocenter/tips/the-meaning-of-canon-printer-warning-light-flashes.html