Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

New computer-unable to connect with printer. Wireless. Not…

Customer Question
New computer-unable to connect...

New computer-unable to connect with printer

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

Not sure

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

What is the make(brand) and model of this printer?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

hp envy 5642

Have you already connected the printer to your wireless network? This is usually accomplished by using the buttons and small screen on the printer itself (not your computer)