Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

What does code 300 for a MG3520 printer means and how can I…

Customer Question
What does code 300...

What does code 300 for a MG3520 printer means and how can I get the printer to work again

Technician's Assistant: Is your MG3520 displaying the error on all print jobs, even after you restart it?

On all jobs

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

A month ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2018
Technician: Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Do you use Windows 7, 8 or 10 and an USB cable to connect your printer with the PC ?

It is connected via usb cable right now

Are you using Windows or Mac please?

I am using a MacBook Pro

Please go to Print and Scan in System Preferences. The printer should appear in the list at top left. Highlight it and delete it by hitting the "-" button at bottom left.

After confirming the delete, hit the "+" button. When the Mac finds the printer, add it.

Now try printing.

Let me know the results

Thank you

I was able to delete the printer but the Mac did not respond after hitting the plus button

Can you restart your MAC and try again please

Thank you

ok

Has everything worked out please?