Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Canon 7720 printer. I have been installing new ink…

Customer Question
I have a Canon...

I have a Canon 7720 printer. I have been installing new ink cartridges. They click in but do not light up. When the cartridge holder moves across it makes a strange scraping sound. I cannot figure out what to do to make it work.

Technician's Assistant: Is this the first time you've had to change the ink for your 7720?

No, this is the second time. It worked fine the first time

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Printer Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.