Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I cannot scan images from my printer to the computer. Jim…

Customer Question
I cannot scan images from...
I cannot scan images from my printer to the computer. Jim
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 4 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

What is the make (brand) and model of the printer?

Connected with USB direct to computer, or wireless?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Canon printer Model MG5420 No!

I cannot scan images from Canon Printer
to computer Model MG5420 Wireless

OK. What happens when you try to scan? Do you see any errors on the computer, or on printer display?

Never got a response from previous expert. jim

No errors occur on computer or printer. Jim

Hello, do you still need help with this issue?

please call(###) ###-####

Jim,

Please accept the offer for remote service , which includes phone support, and then give me a time (EST) that you will be available. I will endeavor to reach you then, or if you are online now, just reply to this message. Thanks.

I still cannot scan from Canon printer to computer. Jim PS Can you help me?
The printer is Model MG5420 Canon.

Jim,

I am available, and can call and connect to fix this for you now. Please accept the offer I have send for remote service, which includes phone support. Thank You.

I do not want a phone CALL just AN ANSWER TO MY ORIGINAL QUESTION. jAMES cAPPXXXX

Sorry Jim, I was confused as you had earlier sent your phone number asking for a call.