Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I can't remember how to print front and back. Help, I have…

I can't remember how...

I can't remember how to print front and back. Help, I have an Expson xp-810.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

Mac Book Pro

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your XP-810?

It works fine. I just can't remember how to set up to print front and back.

3/7/2018
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

You will find this setting in your printers software on your computer. In MOST cases when you go to print a document you can click on properties or advanced settings and choose the outcome of the print. Please advise

Thanks Mike

Got it. It's working perfectly. I was just blank, I hadn't used that option for a long time. Thank you so much, Mike.

Your very welcome and not to worry it happens :-)

Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Technician

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today otherwise I wont be paid from your already made deposit for helping you. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be happy to help you more