Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I need to know why the ip address is blinking on my printer…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know why the ip address is blinking on my printer and not printing

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your printer: wirelessly or by USB?

Wireless

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

I did not. how do you do that

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Technician: technicalcat, Consultant replied 5 months ago
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using this service. My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Have you already REconnected the printer to your wireless network? This is usually accomplished by using the buttons and small screen on the printer itself (not your computer)

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

Can you tell me how to fix it

What is blinking on the printer? What color light?

Please send me the make (brand) and model of this printer.

No the ip address

Ricoh c2051
Please refund my 5.00, this service was not helpful
Technician: Harry, Engineer replied 5 months ago
Harry, Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.