Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have a Samsung ML 2010 printer. I have a paper jam...can…

Customer Question
I have a Samsung...

I have a Samsung ML 2010 printer. I have a paper jam...can you help

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have?

ML 2010

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Samsung printer?

Just happened today

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I have no idea what you mean by OS

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
Just wondering when I'll hear back from the technician. Thanks
3/7/2018
Technician: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

I was going to call you to let you know I've fixed it. Will I be charged $48?

No If you like I can cancel this and request you a refund?

please cancel my request and issue a refund. Thsnksy

OK I have flagged this to customer support.

I will not be able to reply atthis point

thanks

Kris

Please cancel my request as I have been able to unjam the paper. Also please issue a refund. Thanks

Cancelled

Will a refund be issued?