Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

My Officejet pro says connected but my HP Pavilion pc says…

Customer Question
My Officejet pro says...

My Officejet pro says connected but my HP Pavilion pc says not connected. I have done everything I can think of and nothing has corrected the problem.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Pavilion?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

It updates automatically unfortunately even in middle of a project I was working on. Would love to stop that also.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Wireless network and yes I can copy.

May I know the exact model number of your printer? E.g. officejet Pro 8600

Thank you.

Office jet pro 8600.

Please setup wireless once again on your printer. Go to the link below, follow the instructions listed under Step 2: Connect the printer to the wireless network.

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-pro-8600-e-all-in-one-printer-series-n911/4322914/model/4323658/document/c04076469

Then, restart the computer and printer, then try printing again.

If the issue persists, you may have to reinstall the printer driver too.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

I have done all of this.

Thank you.