Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

I have an MX922 Canon printer and a Dell computer. I use…

Customer Question
I have an MX922...

I have an MX922 Canon printer and a Dell computer. I use windows. When I tried to print last time I see command boxes but when I press them nothing happens.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer or device are you printing from?

I just gave you that information.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MX922?

Started yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

The printer is new. I had a man put it in and it did work until yesterday

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Printers
3/7/2018
Technician: Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist replied 5 months ago
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

How do you connect the printer to the computer? Using USB cable?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.

Customer/p>