Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

Its my new laptop. Touchscreen laptop pc intel i3-7100 u…

Second opinion] its my...

Second opinion] its my new laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Touchscreen laptop pc intel i3-7100 u dual core 8gb

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Its 3 days old just got black screen of death, bought on amazon but did taxes on it & I won't send it back with all y info on it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant open battery case to reset

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please remove the AC Adapter from the computer.

Press and hold the power button for a minute.

Then, release the power button and wait for two minutes.

After that, press the power button to start the computer and check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

it worked, thanks but do you think I should still send it back? Its only a week old

No. it is a common issue (not an issue). There is nothing to worry about it.

Thank you!

thank you again

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars that you see on the top of this page) and Submit.

Thank you!