Printers

Printer repair questions? Ask IT technicians for answers ASAP

It stop printing when I do a tax return and want to print…

It stop printing when...

It stop printing when I do a tax return and want to print the return it goes to

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp Envy 5660

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Just yesterday

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

I haven't and don't know how

3/7/2018
Shefin, Printer and Office Equip. Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Are you not able to print from any of the programs?

Are you able to copy like Xerox (photocopy) without using the computer?

May I know the operating system you are using? Is it Windows 10?

Can I access your computer remotely and check the issue?

Thank you.Customer/p>

window 10

Thank you.Customer/p>

Please click on the below link, it will open a new web page. Over there you will see I agree button. Click the button and you will get an option to Run or Save. Please click on Run and follow the instructions.

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=261858e2-8976-4d44-918c-7ed93033e913

Thank you.

Customer/p>

Thank you.

Customer/p>
I don't see the option button

Please click the link below. It will open a new webpage.

On the new page, you will see I agree button.

Thank you.

Customer/p>